Wednesday, August 4, 2010

7.19.2010

Tonight we are leaving out of LAX to begin our trip to Haiti. I probably won't write much (hopefully I will be able to get a few minutes of sleep on the planes, but I doubt it) - Today: TRAVEL DAY.

"Who am I that I might be called your child?" - The lyrics of a song I was listening to on the plane ride to Miami. How awesome is that... that I am the daughter of the King, of the Creator of the Universe. I'm not just a robot or drone, but made to have a relationship (a meaningful relationship - not just going through the motions) with the one and only true God. I need to remember that and take advantage of it. Not just turn to the relationship when I 'need' something (or am in a tight spot), but because of the privilege that I have been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment